CLASSIC CITY COLLECTIVE

WHAT WE PROVIDE

PARTNERSHIP
We facilitate partnerships between business owners, student-athletes, and the local community.

SUPPORT
We aim to give all student athletes an opportunity to achieve excellence in NIL while preparing them for life after sports.
CONTRIBUTION
Our goal is to enhance the experience of University of Georgia student athletes both on and off the field.
COMMUNITY
Build relationships between student-athletes, business owners and Dawg Nation.
CLASSIC CITY COLLECTIVE

WHY WE EXIST

Classic City Collective aims to be the nation’s foremost supporter-funded NIL facilitation platform to position Georgia Athletics and athletes from all 21 sports for sustained success.

The Collective was created to provide opportunities for all of Dawg Nation to contribute and engage with the athletes they passionately support through a variety of NIL activities, including social media endorsements, in-kind promotional deals, appearances, meet and greets, autographs, and digital content.

CLASSIC CITY COLLECTIVE

SUPPORT OUR ATHLETES

You can contribute to Classic City Collective with a One-Time Gift or by joining the 21 Club with a recurring Monthly Contribution of $21 or more.

What is the 21 Club? The number 21 is synonymous with excellence at the University of Georgia: 21 sports performing at a championship level, UGA’s first Heisman trophy winner Frank Sinkwich and UGA basketball great Dominique Wilkins both wore #21, and of course the home of the ‘21 College Football National Champions. Now is your chance to be part of the 21 Club and support student-athletes and their continued excellence at the University of Georgia.

MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS

90% of every dollar generated through the Twenty-one Club will go directly to athletes. The remaining 10% will cover overhead costs related to creating events for student athletes and fans.

Varsity
Club

$21

monthly minimum

Receive CCC Hat

Receive CCC Sticker

Exclusive access to athlete autographed memorabilia auctions (online and at HQ)

First option to attend live events announced throughout the year

Varsity level must make 2 payments before receiving their items

Silver Britches Club

$42

monthly minimum

Everything included in the Varsity Club PLUS

10% off in-store and website merchandise

Ability to enter raffles for exclusive signed memorabilia

1 Personal Message from a player

Heisman
Club

$210

monthly minimum

Everything included in the Silver Britches Club PLUS

15% off in-store and website merchandise

1 free ticket to a CCC special event

Ability to participate in quarterly meetings via zoom with employees

2 personal messages from players

Raffle to win lunch or dinner with players

Dooley Legends Club

$500

monthly minimum

Everything included in the Heisman Club PLUS

Free Classic City Card

Champions
Club

$10,000

annual minimum

Everything included in the Dooley Legends Club PLUS

2 tickets to a CCC special event

Ability to attend exclusive events before home football games

Raffle for football team tickets

3 personal messages from players

Special CCC gift

sbj-logo-red-white
Sports Business Journal


“Classic City Collective, an entity unaffiliated with the University, will provide all UGA athletes with a unique opportunity to build a legacy through name, image, and likeness activities.”

kirby-smart-testimony
Kirby Smart
Head Coach - UGA Football

“Matt Hibbs (CEO, Classic City Collective) proved during his time in our program how valuable he can be to our student-athletes and Georgia Athletics. His background and experience within and around collegiate athletics makes him a uniquely positioned leader in NIL.”

matt-hibbs
Matt Hibbs
Classic City Collective

“We are excited to work alongside Georgia’s loyal supporters, local businesses, alumni and fans to provide a resource that cuts through the complexities of NIL and provides an avenue for Dawg Nation to confidently support and connect with UGA athletes. We see an incredible opportunity to enrich, enhance and empower the lives of Georgia athletes. Classic City Collective will create a sustainable platform to uniquely position UGA athletes for continued success.”

PARTNER WITH THE COLLECTIVE

We welcome partnerships with individuals and businesses who share our passion to support the University of Georgia, the athletes, and the community.

Promotional Deals | Social Media Endorsements | Special Events | Fan Experiences | Autographs | Digital Content | Official Player Merchandise

Commit to Bulldog Nation
Support Student Athletes.