CONTRIBUTE TO CCC
CLASSIC CITY COLLECTIVE

SUPPORT OUR ATHLETES

You can contribute to Classic City Collective with a One-Time Contribution or by joining the 21 Club with a recurring Monthly Contribution of $21 or more.

What is the 21 Club? The number 21 is synonymous with excellence at the University of Georgia: 21 sports performing at a championship level, UGA’s first Heisman trophy winner Frank Sinkwich and UGA basketball great Dominique Wilkins both wore #21, and of course the home of the ‘21 College Football National Champions. Now is your chance to be part of the 21 Club and support student-athletes and their continued excellence at the University of Georgia.

CONTRIBUTE TO CCC

• Give a one-time or recurring contribution of any custom amount
• Support student-athletes and make a difference
• See supported athletes excel on and off the field

21 CLUB

• CCC Decal
• Exclusive access to athlete autographed memorabilia auctions
• First option to attend live events announced throughout the year

21 CLUB MEMBERSHIPS

90% of every dollar generated through the 21 Club will go directly to athletes. The remaining 10% will cover overhead costs related to creating events for student athletes and fans. Membership perks are subject to change throughout the year at CCC’s discretion based upon partnership agreements, seasons, and other factors.

Varsity
Club

$21

per month

2 Complimentary Tickets to Georgia Football Private Practice on Sunday, August 4.

Receive 1 sticker, 1 koozie, and a thank you note from some of UGA’s student athletes

A welcome video from UGA student athletes

Automatic entries into CCC’s 2024 Giveaway Sweepstakes

Silver Britches
Club

$42

per month

All benefits of Varsity Club PLUS…

5 Complimentary Tickets to Georgia Football Private Practice on Sunday, August 4.

$25 virtual gift card to the CCC online store will be given out after 2 months of being a member*

Hunker
Down
Club

$100

per month

All benefits of Silver Britches PLUS…

A personalized thank you video from a UGA student athlete

Entered to win bi-yearly giveaway for a tour of the ASW distillery in Atlanta.

Entered to win yearly giveaway for 2 non-conference football home game tickets to the game of your choice.

Heisman Club

$210

per month

Everything included in the Hunker Down Club PLUS…

Entered to win yearly giveaway for 2 conference (SEC) football home game tickets to the game of your choice.

Entered to win bi-yearly giveaway for a tour of the football facility and to football practice.

Dooley Legends Club

$500

per month

Everything included in the Heisman Club PLUS…

Entered to win a yearly giveaway for 2 tickets to the CCC, TD Club of Athens Spring Gala at Georgia’s House of Payne indoor practice facility where all players and coaches will be in attendance.

Champions
Club

$10,000

per year

Everything included in the Dooley Legends Club PLUS…

1 Signed Special CCC item

Real Talk Package

MORE INFO ABOUT LEVELS & BENEFITS

Varsity Club

Giveaway Sweepstakes – Classic City collective will be running weekly giveaways and sweepstakes throughout the rest of the summer and the football season. They will range from signed current & former athlete memorabilia, one of a kind items, packages that are not available for purchase anywhere online, some exclusive to 21 club members and others open to the public. Being a member will grant you automatic or additional bonus entries depending on each week’s giveaway.

Hunker Down Club

ASW Distillery – This giveaway will run once in the fall season and again in the spring season of each year. Come see where Hunker Vawdka originated, taste our favorite ASW bourbons, and see what the owners have in the works for new releases.

Home Game Ticket Giveaway – 2024 season choices are Tennessee Tech, UMass, Georgia Tech. Exclusive to the Hunker Down level (no higher levels are eligible for winning).

Heisman Club

Home Game Ticket Giveaway – 2024 season choices are Auburn, Mississippi State, Tennessee.

Facility Tour Giveaway – This giveaway will run once in the fall season and again in the spring season of each year.

Dooley Legends Club

Practice Facility Giveaway – This giveaway will take place in late winter / early spring in order to give the winner a chance to plan arrangements.

Champions Club

Real Talk Package – Behind the scenes for one episode of the Real Talk player podcast and dinner with hosts Tate Ratledge, Brett Thorson, and the crew. mutually agreed upon date from Real Talk group and winner.